RSRTC Online BookingComplete information on Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC), with its headquarters at Jaipur, is one of the biggest inter-city bus service transportation in Rajasthan established on 1st October 1964.
RSRTC has a unique working system and looks after variety of customers. The corporation has been successfully serving the growing needs of the market with efficiency due to:
- Low fares are offered to the passengers
- Bus stands have been altered and now allow more space and convenience supplied with amenities for the passengers waiting to board the buses and also for passengers who are in transit
- Is the largest bus service provider for inter-city transportation which is available for almost all cities, small and big towns and villages, and also covers major neighboring states.
- Bus reservations for all deluxe, semi-deluxe and express buses through all bus stations
- During peak travel timings, additional seats are provided to the passengers
- Provides concessional fares for physically challenged people and also to freedom fighters, sick, widows and family members of soldiers martyred during war.
In total, RSRTC has 48 fully operationalbus stations located across different locations in the state. It is astonishing to see that these corporation buses ply for more than 1.5 million kms serving more than 1 million passengers spread through the network of more than 13000 services covering all major locations in Rajasthan and neighboring states such as Haryana, Gujarat, Punjab, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra. The journey between Delhi and Jaipur is made convenient due to the availability of regular air-conditioned and super-deluxe buses being operated between these places. The corporation takes eminent care in the maintenance of its buses and hence has several buses on the same route, lessening the burden on single buses. The corporation also maintains all the safety standards necessary for the proper running of the buses. It also discards all buses that are into service for more than seven years. The social association of the corporation towards welfare can be well noticed as the corporation applies concessional rates to the physically challenged, senior citizens and family members of soldiers who got martyred during war.
To reduce cost of outsourcing, RSRTC has an efficient team and in house facility for the maintenance and engineering needs of the buses. The buses are fitted with the latest equipment. The major wear and tear products such as the bus tyres are purchased directly from the manufacturers and only original spare parts are installed. On the other hand, all discarded materials such as condemned buses, tyres and spare parts are auctioned and sold at Jaipur, Ajmer and Jodhpur.